'Tis the season to be jolly.
ISOLATED-PLEASURES FIRST GIVEAWAY!
"The souvenir’s and cool random stuff give away"
So after soooo long and having 6.5k followers I thought why not give some cool stuff I have to my followers?
I mean, you guys are always so nice, and I have few stuff I’m able to give away. If this giveaway get really cool results I will do a bigger one!
- Must be following ME ( Isolated-pleasures )
- Likes don’t count
- Reblog as much as you want ( Iwill be using an online random generator so the more times you reblog the more times the higher the chance to win!)
- I will ship anywhere ( you DON’T need to pay, YES FOR FREE)
- If you want to see a better picture of something or have any questions feel free to message me
- Only 1 winner
- Don’t delete the text, it won’t show up on your blog
- I’ll pick the winner December 15 ( no special reason, I just like this number)
THE GIVE AWAY INCLUDES:
- 1 new Bowie Tank top, SIZE: Small (man) ( t-shirt where I cut the sleeves, exactly like mine )
- 1 new Unknown Pleasures - Joy Division T-shirt , SIZE:Medium (woman)
- 3 souvenirs:
- 1 Plush Moose keychain from Canada.
-1 beer opener keychain from Guinness in Ireland.
-1 cup of shot from Magic Kingdom, Disney World Florida.
- 1 Disposable Camera with USA cover
- 4 cool random shots I took with my lomo cameras
- 1 Plastic Party heart glasses ( pink lenses )
- 2 lip butters from The Body Shop (Shea and Coconut)
- 9 Petit chocolates from Lindtt
- 3 Rings
- 1 VERY SPECIAL UNIQUE Neckless ( I MADE IT)
- 1 Ian Curtis awesome Love Will Tear Us apart Print (Does not include the Frame)
Did I made it all clear?
Good luck! xoxo
im still counting on one last wave of puberty to come really late and make me hot
oh my gosh, you’re so sweet! :) you really made my day! thank you so much for your kind words, also fee free to talk to me whenever you want! I hope you have a great day too xx
to everyone with finals and exams and big projects due very very soon and haven’t started anything yet
[looks through own music library] amazing
”if you’re ill why are you on the computer”